The rise of backlinks has given a whole new dimension to the field of search engine optimization. The popularity of a website is so much dependent on backlinks that they have become co-dependent. Any website that has a good quality of backlinks will not only do itself a world of good but also to the websites whose links are present on that website. So, it is a win-win situation for all the parties involved. In fact, the popularity has gone to such a level that website owners use various online tools to monitor their backlinks. One such tool is Monitor Backlinks, it’s an online tool which allows you to discover search engine health of your website. How good it is? Let’s check out with a quick Monitor Backlinks review.
Similar to any other online tool, Monitor Backlink also helps to analyze the backlinks that point to a specific website and find in-depth information about what can be done to ensure a better response from web viewers as well as search engine’s perspective. One ugly thing about other tools is that each time you have to log in to check on a new backlink or monitor the existing ones. Wouldn’t it be great if you could get notifications on your email whenever there is a new backlink or whenever a backlink is connected to your competitor’s website? This is exactly what Monitor Backlinks does for you.
And not just this, it offers you tremendously useful features which further give you an opportunity to design a better SEO campaign and also gain an edge over your competitors.
How to Get Monitor Backlinks for FREE
- Before opting for the paid package, you can avail the free trial period offer for 30 days. During this time, you can monitor 2 domains and have 2 computers for each of the domain.
- The registration process is pretty simple. You have to go to the respective website that is offering this service and select the plan you think is suitable. The packages are decided on how many domains the client wants to monitor.
- After the package is selected, you will have to fill out an online registration form and get your email activated. Once that is done, you will be able to add domains through your Google Analytics account.
- You will be redirected to a page where you can post your competitor’s website link. This will allow you to keep an eye on the backlinks that your competitor is getting.
It takes up to 24 hours for the website to start functioning on the backlink service. You will automatically notice that the website is sending you notifications on your email whenever a new backlink is added or removed or your competitor has got a new backlink. It would be best to keep an eye on the dashboard of the website because it will have all the details of the existing and new backlinks.
- Easy to use: It just takes a few minutes to set up and start processing the information. One may easily start using it for their personal as well as professional website.
- Fully Automated: After you finish the initial setup, the only job left for you is to sit back and relax. The tool does everything for you and makes sure that you are updated with every important insight that’s crucial.
- Detailed Backlink Metrics: The tool accounts for an in-depth overview of the backlinks which includes Anchor text analysis, MozRank & Majestic overview, Page & Domain Google Index status, TLD & server country, Same Class C Ip host detection, External link count and much more!
- High-Quality Reports: You can easily generate E-mail & PDF reports for use, which saves you a major time whenever you desire to share the analysis among your prospects.
- On-Click Disavow: If you got hit by a Google Penalty, no issues. You can easily filter out bad links with just a click.
Monitor Backlinks is a great tool to watch the good, bad and potentially favorable backlinks that can affect your website. It would be wise to sign up for such a website as soon as possible because you need to be ahead of your competitors in this world of cut-throat competition. Liked this Monitor Backlinks review? Start your FREE Trial today!
You May Also Like,