Updated: 15 May 2018
We want you to use Brandlitic (stated as under Brandlitic House (OPC) Pvt. Ltd. or Brandlitic House) products secure in the knowledge that we take your privacy seriously and that we’ve implemented fair and ethical information practices.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you perform a sign-up for any of our promotional events, newsletters, register for webinars, download whitepapers, or similar products on an Brandlitic property, you voluntarily supply personally identifiable information about yourself.
The personal information that we collect and store may include but is not limited to the following types of information about you:
- Contact information, including your first and last name, email address, and phone number.
- Occupational information which includes, but is not limited to your company name, company type, your title, and any other information you directly provide to us via registration.
Unless explicitly stated at the time of collection, personal information is not shared directly with Brandlitic advertisers. You can unsubscribe from our newsletters at any point via the link provided in each message we send.
When you use our Brandlitic websites, mobile apps, newsletters, or other digital products, we collect additional non-personally identifiable information.
We might make use of information gathered across our network of websites, mobile apps, newsletters, and other relevant products to create a single user record. Additionally, we may in any form combine or use information that we collect or receive from any trusted outside third-party sources to expand, enhance, correct and check the validity of our records.
This includes, but is not in anyway limited to, data about your device, browser data, operating system or OS, IP address, general location information, page information, & the date/time of each request you make to Brandlitic.
This non-personal information may be collected through various technologies, including but not limited to session records, server logs, cookies, & web beacons.
We take reasonable measures to help protect data we collect from unauthorized access and use. We cannot, however, fully eliminate security risks associated with the storage and transmission of Personal Data.
Our Properties are not intended for children under the age of 16, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 16.
HOW DO WE USE THE INFORMATION
We use your data for the following purposes:
- Provide you with access to the content and services we produce
- For Analyzing any form of demographic and (or) behavioral data to improve or personalize the products we offer to you
- Provide you with more relevant advertising content
- For our statistical, research, recordkeeping, and reporting purposes
- To monitor our products for compliance with our Terms of Service and to protect the security of our network
- To comply with the law
- For any other purpose which is identified at any time of collection of data
- Post your user-generated content and comments to the sites as you request
- To respond to any requests or emails that you might make to us
- For our own marketing and retargeting purposes
We will not use the information provided to us in ways unrelated to the ones described above.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
WHEN WE SHARE INFORMATION
We may share information collected about you under the following conditions:
- With your consent, after letting you know on what kind of information will be shared, and with whom.
- This clause includes the cases where we might share your personal data with one of our advertisers or partners. For example, when you register for a webinar or download a whitepaper provided by a partner. In these instances, we will make it clear that the data you are sharing will be transferred to the third party. You will always have the option to not have your data shared by not registering for that specific product.
- To third party service providers helping us provide, improve, and market Brandlitic’s products and services. Examples include but are not limited to:
- Our dedicated email service provider which we might use to send our newsletter to you or your company
- Our webinar provider which collects registration information and hosts online presentations
- Online analytic tools such as Google Analytics which provides analytics about website usage
- Social networking sites such as Twitter and Facebook
- With government entities as needed to provide our services and where required by law
- In case of an acquisition or merger with another company, a partial or total sale of assets, or another corporate change, which includes data at bankruptcy
- To investigate, respond or resolve problems or inquiries which we might receive (which includes law enforcement or legal requests) or protect, enforce, or to defend our rights, assets and/or interests
- To prevent or respond to the violation of any law, regulation, or our Terms of Service, or as necessary to protect and defend our network system security
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but, if you prefer, you can usually modify your browser setting to disable or reject cookies. If you delete your cookies or if you set your web browser to decline cookies, some features may not work or may not work as designed.
Some browsers make it possible for you to signal that you don’t want your Internet browsing activity to be tracked. Since the Internet community hasn’t reached a consensus on how to honor these signals, we don’t take action to Do-Not-Track requests at this time.
We will retain your Personal Data for as long as you maintain an account or as otherwise necessary to provide you the Services. We will also retain your Personal Data in a secure backup system for a reasonable period of time in order to assure reliable service and as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, protect our network security, and enforce our agreements.
Where permissible, we will also delete your Personal Data upon your request.
ONLINE ADVERTISING PARTNERS
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies, how they may be used, or the information they may collect and we are not responsible for the privacy policies or the content of those third parties.
We will not provide these online advertisers with access to any personally identifiable information you may have provided to us without your consent. Advertisers may, however, use persistent identifiers to track your internet usage across other websites in their networks beyond our websites. While we will not provide these advertisers with personally identifiable information, they may already possess personally identifiable information about you, obtained from other sources, and may be able to combine that information with information behavioral data collected when you use Brandlitic products. For example, whether you engaged with their advertisement when it was displayed.
If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, you may so by visiting www.aboutads.info or networkadvertising.org/choices/ or www.youronlinechoices.eu.
Brandlitic House (OPC) Pvt. Ltd.
199 Arjun Nagar
You can read specifically about our commitment to GDPR and data standards here.